Mr Prahar TrivediAdvisory Committee
- English Language & Spoken English training.
- Soft skills training
- Behavioural Training
- Relationship & Career Counselling.
- H.R. Process Consulting.
- Bachelors of Commerce from Gujarat University.
- Cambridge University, London Certified English Language Trainer. CEF/ALTE Level: C2/4
- Cambridge University, London Certified, Train the Teacher for English Language. Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT): 3 Bands / 4.
- Empanelled Trainer for Gujarat University, GECRT, and SCOPE by ACT UNIV.
- Empanelled Trainer for English, Communication, MS. Office & Retail Sales for ACT UNIV.
- Visiting Faculty for Flamingo Air Academy.
- COE Empanelled Trainer – Tata Institute of Social Sciences, School of Vocational Education, Deonar, Mumbai.
Mr. Prahar Trivedi have been into Organizational Development for more than 12 years, an experience which includes role as Administration, Human Resource professional, & Employee training & development.
He has played an important role in developing various training content & delivery. He is associated as member of executive committee with an NGO called Gujarat Haemophilia Association & for its national chapter, also associated with skill development Trainer for their youth groups for Western India. I have worked with few colleges on all aspects of soft skills training to enhance employability and entrepreneurship for the youth. He has mentored over 700 participants, through a varied range of behavioural, Personality development, language proficiency (English); to enhance their performance at work – aligned with organization and business needs. His training attributes are inclined towards Skill Development, Leadership, Motivational Guidance, Social Media Marketing, and Training for the corporate world. Having worked in the Human resource vertical the understanding of human motivation & various human challenges makes his training more insightful & experiential.