Mr Ashish GajjarChief Strategist & Consultant
- Human Intelligence and Emotions
- Life skills & workplace skills
- Leadership & Team building
- Sales planning and execution
- Strategic consulting
- MBA (International Business) from Schiller International University Largo, Fl-33611 USA.
- Bachelor of Education (English & Geography) from Way Made College of Education, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat
- MA (ELT) from HM Patel Institute of English Training & Research Centre, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat
- COE Empanelled Trainer – Tata Institute of Social Sciences, School of Vocational Education, Deonar, Mumbai
Mr Ashish Gajjar brings with him a variety of experience in areas of academics, sales, corporate planning and life skills training. After attaining post-graduation, he served in academic institutions as instructor for trainers on methodology and philosophy of education. For further studies he moved to Florida, USA to pursue MBA in international business from Schiller International University, FL. On his return from the US, he took up challenging roles in a variety of sectors including Information Technology, Energy, Sales and Management Consulting.
Mr Gajjar carries with him the emotional and professional excellence from management guru Santosh Nair’s training through the programme called TIGER.
In his nearly 11 years of professional experience, he has emerged as an authoritative command over life skills training and developing emotional quotient of professionals and working individuals. His forte remains on human intelligence and emotions training for entrepreneurs, professionals, employees and students.